Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ready to Start

I really wanted to title this post "the final countdown", but I decided that would put a kink in the mood of our travel playlist. This is simply a reminder that we embark in exactly one week from today, starting with the truck drive through the heartland, come hell (tornados) or high water (literally).

Anyone who decides to take the time to read this, please peruse our tentative itinerary (say that five times fast... just try), and let us know if you or any of your awesome friends/family will intersect with us. We would love to make connections wherever we can! We also appreciate any advice re: the places we are stopping considering how little time we will have to see so many cool cities. That's what the comment section is for!

This itinerary is spelled out in the post before this one, and I've made some minor changes. At some point in the next few days I'm going to do a "what's in my suitcase" type post that one of my favorite bloggers does whenever she travels. Trust me, it's more interesting and fun than it sounds. You try to fit 2 months worth of stuff in a 68 liter backpack...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait! Excited for you guys. Love that Arcade Fire song, and very jealous you get to see them!

    ReplyDelete